Pinecrest of Lake Geneva Services
Our comfortable and friendly environment encourages our small community of adults to participate in daily activities custom designed for their needs and abilities.
We focus on ensuring the safety of our older adult residents.
Call Pinecrest of Lake Geneva today to make an appointment to come see what we can do for someone you love.
- 24 hour 7 days a week staff.
- Spacious, private rooms.
- A bed, nightstand, and chest of drawers are provided. (If you prefer, you may bring your own furniture.) Residents are encouraged to decorate room with personal items.
- Private half bath in each room.
- Pull cord alert systems in each suite by bed and in the bathroom for added security.
- All rooms have telephone jacks and are cable ready.
- Bath and bed linens are provided.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Three nutritional home cooked meals and snacks daily.
- Meals and snacks can be tailored to residents’ personal dietary needs.
- Assistance with shower.
- On site beautician and barber services.
- Medication monitoring services and assistance.
- Weekly vitals as needed.
- Monthly health assessments.
- Transportation services can be arranged.
- Social activities including pet therapy.
- Comfortable visiting area for residents and their families.
- Outdoor raised garden.
- Visiting devotional services.
- Visiting entertainment.
- Outdoor grill for summer get togethers.
- Much more…..
Pinecrest of Lake Geneva is more than just a place to live. It is a place to grow in a safe environment.
Pinecrest residents are free of the day to day chores of cooking, cleaning and laundry so they can spend their time doing things they enjoy.
Visit with friends, walk outside, watch a movie, read a favorite book or work on a hobby.